Lets skip the intro and start of with a little cheese joke – What do you call a cheese that doesn’t belong to you? – keep reading the answer will be revealed below.
- Cheddar cheese block
- plain flour
- oil – to deep fry
- Cut cheese into 1cm thick rectangles
- Beat eggs in a bowl
- Take each rectangle cheddar and coat in flour
- Dip the flour coated cheese into the beaten eggs and then into breadcrumbs
- one all coated in breadcrumbs – deep fry in hot oil
Taadah there you have it cheddar cheese stick
- Ensure your cheese sticks are fully covered to stop the cheese from escaping
- Add some herbs or chilli flakes into your breadcrumbs to change up the flavor
- Don’t like cheddar? not a problem, you can choose a cheese that suits your tastebuds
- you can also bake in oven for 20 minutes on 180° – the cheese will melt quicker but the breadcrumbs will take longer to brown.
Answer: Nacho Cheese (Not your cheese) – haha! 🙂