How do you eat you chicken wings? Fried, Grilled, BBQ’d well if you love chicken wings as much as i do you will definitely enjoy my take on these salt & pepper chicken wings.
- 10 Chicken wings
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
- 4 tbsp bread crumbs
- 1 spring onion
- 1/2 green pepper
- Wash and dry chicken wings
- Finely slice spring onion and green pepper
- Grate garlic cloves
- Heat oil in frying pan
- Pre-heat oven to 180°
- Rub garlic, salt and black pepper on to the chicken wings and deep fry on high heat until golden in colour
- In a bowl add the fried chicken, spring onions, green pepper, bread crumbs and a sprinkle of salt and pepper give it a quick mix.
- Place the chicken wings into the oven on a non-stick baking tray for 20minutes
There you have it crispy salt & pepper wings – ENJOY!